Saturday, December 19, 2009

the end of a Christmas party

Looking in the mirror....I looked really good tonight. My hair was done up with wisps of curls brushing the back of my neck...elegent but with a soft look. Great makeup that gave me a mysterious eyes look..but not to much make up. And now..its the end of the night. facing the mirror to wash it all off, take it all down. I went to a family Christmas's party. It was a lot of fun and very festive. My kids got to play with all their cousins. I smiled and laughed..but not in the inside. I sat and watched so many happy family's and couples. And I am happy for them, but theres nothing like christmas that helps remind you that you are alone. So hear I am washing everything away, brushing everything out, and laying down to a cold empty bed.

Merry Christmas Everyone! I'm Single.

No comments:

Post a Comment